New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Code to use Player and Videos from All Video Share on Template Module

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Code to use Player and Videos from All Video Share on Template Module was created by Felipe

Hello, Is there any kind of code to embed videos from All Video Share component on a native Joomla 4 template (JA Focus)? I believe, this module use native Joomla 4 video article to display videos. I would like to use template module layout to show videos from All Video Share. Please see the test page with that I'm building at index.onconews.com.br/sitej4/ , and attached image with backend options to insert vídeos on joomla 4 articles. The module takes on articles have been set as video on joomla video interface.
2 weeks 2 hours ago #10226
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Code to use Player and Videos from All Video Share on Template Module

Joomla by default doesn't have any option to add videos. From your screenshot, I understand it should be coming from your Joomla template.  I'm afraid that you cannot add videos from our component under the "Video" tab in your screenshot.  But, I see an "Other" option under the "Source" dropdown. I have no idea what it means.  Does it support shortcodes or the iframe embed code? Kindly share with us your site admin access details here allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, we can check this directly and better assist you on this.

Alternatively, our plugin has a shortcode option that you can use in your article's description box to add videos.  Kindly check this tutorial allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/all-video-share-plugin

Hope this helped you!
1 week 6 days ago #10228

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies