New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

License key missing

• bajc
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

License key missing was created by bajc

I'm sorry to have to open this topic but I've run out of my other options. last week (8th of may) I bought and payed a comercial licence, than I sent a email containing the paypal receipt and domain name the same day, but I received nothing. After your email confirming the order and asking for details and my immediate answer I haven't heard a sound from the sales division.
please try to fix this...
regards
11 years 11 months ago #798

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: License key missing

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the Inconvenience Caused. I found that our Sales Team had mailed you regarding your License Key on May 8 to your Mail IDs : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. But We haven't received the Details ( Domain Name ) as required. Might be filtered by our Spam Filtering Software. Anyhow, I feel very sorry about it. Could you resend the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks for Understanding !!!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 11 months ago #799

• bajc
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by bajc on topic Re: License key missing

Thank you!
I resent the targeted DN which is
"stiftung-joseph-gnaedinger.ch"
(excuse me please, maybe I was somewhat rude, sorry :dry: )
Regards, Vladimir
11 years 11 months ago #801

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: License key missing

Dear Customer,

We have sent the Commercial Key to your Mail ID : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinoth Kumar
11 years 11 months ago #804

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies