New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Do I need to buy a License for Every Website?

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Do I need to buy a License for Every Website? was created by Dianne

Hi there,
I am a website designer and build website for various clients, my question is that under my (already existing) commercial license, can I still use the software on other websites that are not my license domain or sub domains etc, or do I have to purchase a new license for every domain I want to use the software on?
If this is the case, is there a developer license I can purchase to allow me to use it on several different sites without showing your "powered by" logo etc?
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
regards,
Di...
9 years 9 months ago #7088

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Do I need to buy a License for Every Website?

Our license key works based on Domain name and it can remove 'Powered By' label only on your one website.

So far, we don't have any developer license, but we can provide 50% discount for your each additional keys. Kindly contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. regarding this.
9 years 9 months ago #7091

• Dianne
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Dianne on topic Re: Do I need to buy a License for Every Website?

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know about the discount for the extra license keys, I will contact admin to arrange some more for my client's sites...

have a great day :)
9 years 9 months ago #7093

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies