New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Positioning of video inside of player

• Andrea
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Positioning of video inside of player was created by Andrea

Hi,

Is there is a possibility to configure the position of a video within the player?

For example if I set the hight of the player bigger than the actual hight of the video, it places the video in the vertical middle of the player, but I would like it at the top of the player with just a small border.

Thanks so much for your help,
Andrea
10 years 6 months ago #6147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Positioning of video inside of player

Sorry, this is not possible exactly. Did you tried changing the "Scale Mode" option from Components => All Video Share => Players ?

Please try using "Fill" mode which would give a different effect on this.
10 years 6 months ago #6150

• Andrea
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Andrea on topic Re: Positioning of video inside of player

Thanks for your super-fast reply :)

I have played around with the "Stretch" option in my player a bit, but that's not exactly what I am looking for.

I still want the border (in case my video dimensions are smaller than the players dimensions), but I would like to configure how the video is placed inside the player (vertical-/horizontal alignment).

It would have been a nice-to-have, but thanks anyway, your support is excellent!

Andrea
10 years 6 months ago #6151

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies