New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Installs but Component menu shows unintall only

• John Allen
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Installs but Component menu shows unintall only was created by John Allen

Tried installing AVS to a joomla 3.434 site. It appeared to install correctly however, going to components to set up categories ( or anything else) the only option I have is uninstall. What have I done wrong?
8 years 9 months ago #7814

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Installs but Component menu shows unintall only

Strange. Kindly mail me your Joomla administrator access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what went wrong.
8 years 9 months ago #7815

• John Allen
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by John Allen on topic Re: Installs but Component menu shows unintall only

Thank you, it did not occur to me to click on Allvideoshare but was looking for the flyout menu.

Also, is there a way to point to videos in a local directory (i.e., /images/videos/myvideo.mp4)? I already have these videos on my server but am unsure how to point to one.

Thanks!
8 years 8 months ago #7826

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Installs but Component menu shows unintall only

Kindly use our DIRECT URL method to add the videos in a local directory. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...lla-ftp-uploading#74
8 years 8 months ago #7827

• John Allen
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by John Allen on topic Re: Installs but Component menu shows unintall only

I've tried direct url but always get Netstream.play.StreamNotFound.

The format I use is www.dmdsdvd.com/joomla1/jommla1/images/videos/DutchandCo1.mp4
8 years 8 months ago #7829

Kindly try using,
http://www.dmdsdvd.com/joomla1/images/videos/DutchandCo1.mp4
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Allen
8 years 8 months ago #7830

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies