New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Thumbnails blurry

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnails blurry

I noticed some of the images wont display when i change it to "maxresdefault.jpg"

- For such videos, just try adding "0.jpg".

I tried removing the number of views, in the configuration, by setting "Show View Count" to "No", but the views stills displays.

- Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/9-allvi...o-views-counter#5188
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 9 months ago #8321

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stone
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Stone on topic Re: Thumbnails blurry

Thanks admin for your timely help...

Finally i notice that adverts that plays on the youtube site before playing the video did not play on my site.

Please is there a way that i can make the adverts from youtube play on my site before any video plays, just like youtube?

Thank you.
7 years 9 months ago #8328

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnails blurry

We are using YouTube's Flash API to play their videos and I am sure we saw ads before in our demo site itself. But, when checking now I don't see any ad. I doubt YouTube must have changed their ad displaying policies in embedded videos. But I am not sure about this and still digging in their websites.

Kindly check support.google.com/youtube/answer/132596?hl=en

Please double check your YouTube account and make sure if you have any new setting to enable/disable ads in embedded videos. I am also checking in to this.

Note : This is not the first time and such issues happen often with YouTube API and they will be fixing this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stone
7 years 9 months ago #8329

• Stone
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Stone on topic Re: Thumbnails blurry

Thank you very much, you have been a great help also thanks for the wonderful extension...do have a great day ahead

Best Regards
7 years 9 months ago #8333

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies