New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Custom Page URL?

• gripster
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by gripster on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

After reading it once more I figured out how to do it.

Thanks for the help
11 years 7 months ago #2500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by William on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

I am like these other people I have read what you have in here and I still do not understand it? It was easy to install it but I would like to have something on it like the demo you have in here on it and There is no place to down load videos. I would also like to have youtube videos on it but I just do not understand how to do it and also have it show. Help please. This is the free part but I want to see how it all works before I buy the paid part. Thank you
Bill
11 years 5 months ago #3097

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Bill :

To make you understand, we can build the demo page on our own in your website. Kindly mail me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 5 months ago #3099

Replied by Thoele on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Hi I'm also interesting in this design.

Specially I have problems to center player and gallery to the page. It takes the template CSS, where I'm not happy also that he is moving all tables to center not only your player and gallery LOL (did it with artisteer)
Can you send me the custom page url of your classic demo? Or how to set up this kind of page or at least how to center player and category.
We will surely buy it if its usable. Good work needs to be paid. LOL
But I have first to fix the designs before I can convince my client.

kind regards
11 years 2 months ago #5081

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Specially I have problems to center player and gallery to the page. It takes the template CSS, where I'm not happy also that he is moving all tables to center not only your player and gallery LOL (did it with artisteer)

You have option to write your own CSS for our galleries. I'm not sure whether you use our Component Layout or Module.

If Component,

You need to edit the styles in "Component - All Video Share - General Configuration [Front-End Stylesheet]"

If Module,

You need to edit "{root}/components/com_allvideoshare/css/allvideoshare.css"

Kindly get me your Live Site URL. So, I can provide the exact guidelines to center the player/gallery.

Can you send me the custom page url of your classic demo?

The "Custom Page URL" for our classic demo is
http://allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo
But, I would recommend using the following format as "Custom Page URL"
index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid=YOUR_MENU_ID
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 2 months ago #5083

Replied by Thoele on topic Re: Custom Page URL?

Thanks you

I haven't understand right now how really the custom url works.
I'm using the component layout trough the joomla menu
the link is: www.newmorning.tv/index.php/video-links/concert-sample

The goal is having first a gallery centered on page and on click a videoplayer with related videos centered on page.
I tried to play with the front settings and the margins. It works to simulate center but it isn't and specially if you go after to the videoplayer the related videos doesn't align well

I had a try with using columns but if I click on a thumb the player appears and the columns disappear LOL www.newmorning.tv/index.php/video-links/concert-test

Thanks
11 years 2 months ago #5084

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies