New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

@dalibor,

Do you use any third party SEF extensions like SH404SEF? If yes, kindly try removing our extension from the settings of your SEF extension. Hope, this solved your issue!!!

If still the issue remains, email your Joomla admin & FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can check this.
8 years 1 week ago #8186

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dalibor
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dalibor on topic Re: YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

yes I use mijosef and when i disable it for allvideoshare it works but then I have non sef urls.
Is there any quick solution to have nice urls?

thank you
8 years 1 week ago #8187

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

All Video Share can work with Joomla's built-in SEF functionality(router.php). So, allowing it to work independently should solve your problem here. We don't have any experience with MIJOSEF. Kindly double check if they have any option to allow All Video Share to use it's router.php. Kindly share me your admin details. So, we can check this on our own.
8 years 1 week ago #8188

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by dusten harward on topic Re: YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

We are experiencing a very similar problem. here is a link to one of our sites: www.ourtownshabitat.org/media-galleries/video-gallery.html

It appears to not be working in Firefox 47 (On Mac or PC) using any videos from youtube.

With this browser being used by up to 15% of all users this is a very big deal. Is there anything that we can do to fix this issue?

Note: We are using the Default Joomla SEF that you are claiming allows it to work.
7 years 8 months ago #8299

Sorry, you link doesn't work for us.

We are getting the following message when we tried to open your website here,
403: Access Forbidden
Your location (IN) has been blacklisted.
What version of "All Video Share" do you use?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 8 months ago #8300

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by dusten harward on topic Re: YouTube videos will not play in Firefox 44

Oh ok. It's blocked for outside the us, bu basically it will only spin th little wheel it won't play any videos from YouTube. We are seeing the issue on all of our sites using this plugin. I will see if I can add access for you to reach that one.
7 years 8 months ago #8301

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies