New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Can't see plugin anywhere

• Rupert Englander
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Can't see plugin anywhere was created by Rupert Englander

Hi,

I downloaded and successfully installed the component zip file to my Joomla 3 site. Everything seems to be fine except I can't see the plugin anywhere in plugins section to enable it. I have checked enabled and disabled plugins, searched for allvideo etc and I just can't see it.

The component is working fine it's just I want to be able to videos via the syntax into some articles too. Doing the syntax in the articles isn't working. Just see syntax.

Any ideas? Do I need to install it separately?

Thanks a lot,
Rupert
10 years 9 months ago #5865

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Can't see plugin anywhere

No need for separate installation. It should be installed during the component installation itself. Kindly mail me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check it directly.
10 years 9 months ago #5866

• Rupert Englander
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Rupert Englander on topic Re: Can't see plugin anywhere

Thank you. I am travelling at the moment so I will send it to you as soon as i get back.
thanks again.
10 years 9 months ago #5867

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies