New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

- Open {root} / components / com_allvideoshare / models / player.php

- Search for
$result = '<object id="player" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" name="player" width="' . $this->width . '" height="' . $this->height . '">';
- Replace it as
$result = '<object id="player" name="player" width="' . $this->width . '" height="' . $this->height . '">';
- That's it. Hope, this solved your issue !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: suzanne
10 years 9 months ago #5689

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by suzanne on topic Re: In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

Hi I am having the same issue, if an article has more than one video only one appears.

Only with happening with Google Chrome and it started within the last couple of weeks.(Firefox and IE8 are fine).

I have version 2.0 of the player.
Joomla 2.5.11

Was a solution found?
10 years 9 months ago #5697

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

Did you tried the solution provided in my previous reply?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 9 months ago #5698

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by suzanne on topic Re: In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

Hi

I am embarrassed to say that I had not realised that there was a second page to that thread, and that the second page had the fix on it.

I have applied the fix and my clients says it works perfectly.

I am sorry to have wasted your time and very much appreciate both the fix and your follow-up message.

Kind regards
Suzanne
10 years 9 months ago #5700

• Luis Ruiz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Luis Ruiz on topic Re: In Articles with more than 1videos only appear 1!!

Hi!

I update my version of All video Share to 2.3.0 and now I have the same problem. I tried to modify this on models but is modified...

What can I do?

Cheers!
9 years 6 months ago #7272

@ Luis Ruiz,

Kindly get me your Live site link in where I can check this directly.
9 years 6 months ago #7273

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies